Pages

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November Technique Junkies Release Hop


Welcome to the ......

Image may contain: text

Today is release day over at Technique Junkies 
and we are celebrating with a hop!! 

If you arrived here from the Design Teams Blog you are in the right place! 

 If this is your first stop,  I encourage you to head on over to the Design Team Blog so you can start the Hop from the the beginning. After all the beginning is a very good place to start and I am sure you don't want to miss any of the amazing inspiration that the team has prepared for you....

As for me I did a double take card combo..



Technique Junkies Stamps Used: 



But wait I have more news...

Starting now through November 8th, you will receive 15% off the
NEW November Release stamps!

Your next stop is the super talented Kathy Stacy!

Before you go I wanted to say Thank you so very much, 
to all you fabulous Technique Junkie Peeps! 

This is my last HOP with this talented group of ladies!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!

 I hope that I have inspired you!! 
Have fun Hopping & Shopping!!


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic work with this stamp. I love both but the top one really speaks to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. The backgrounds are awesome. Great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete